What to Expect
While you’re at Radiant Life
- Casual atmosphere
- Worship Experiences that start at 9 and 10:30am; each lasting about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Pastor Craig Groeschel (or a LifeChurch.tv Teaching Pastor) delivered via video
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Friendly people who hang out & chat in small groups that meet throughout the week
- Next Steps to help you follow Jesus
- Opportunities to help others
For your family
- LifeKIDS.tv weekend experiences where newborns through 5th graders learn about Jesus through great videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time
- SWITCH, where students 6th grade and up engage in a large group study
- LifeKIDS.tv, a site where you and your preschool through grade school kids can find video teaching, kids worship music, age-specific family activities and memory verses
- Talk it Over, resources that help both you and your kids discuss what you learned in the weekend message and apply it to your lives.
Let us assure you that visiting Radiant Life is not a difficult process. In fact, even if you stop reading here and just show up on a Sunday you will do just fine. However, for those of you who like to know exactly what to expect, we have put together these simple instructions to make your first visit an easy process.
Relax. This is the single most important word of advice that we can give to someone new to Radiant Life. We want you to come as you are and be yourself. This means that if you can connect with God more easily in your blue jeans then slap on your Levis. It also means that if slacks and a tie helps you focus and prepare for worship then wear that. Our focus is not on who wears what but whether people are connecting with God and with people.
• If you have kids: We have check-in stations for your kids as soon as you walk in the foyer area. LifeKIDS.tv is held at the same times as our Worship Experiences and is specifically designed for children under 6th grade. Our talented volunteers ensure a safe and FUN environment for kids to learn about Jesus!
• Middle School and High School Students: During our 10am Worship Experience students that are 6th grade and up attend SWITCH in a room next to our Worship Center. SWITCH is a time for our students to engage in small group discussions with adult leaders and hear a message just for them. Our students are encouraged to attend the main 8:30am Worship Experience.
• Attending a Worship Experience: Just enter and sit wherever you feel comfortable. We want you to relax and enjoy the service without fear of embarrassment. We desire for you to have an opportunity to hear about this faith we believe in. We encourage you to keep coming to find out more about who Jesus is and why we dedicate our lives to Him.